HammondCare reserves the right to alter, amend or cancel any product advertised for publication and sale.
HammondCare cannot take responsibility for a customer's change of mind. Refunds and exchanges will not be agreed based on a change of mind.
- Products may be returned for refund or exchanged within 14 days of original purchase. A condition of refund or exchange for returned products is that the customer state in writing to HammondCare the reason for return.
- Book refunds and CD refunds are accepted only if the products are undamaged and in perfect condition. Books cannot be soiled, highlighted, written on, have cracked spines. CDs cannot be scratched or marked, and CD covers must be in perfect, unmarked condition.
- No refunds or exchanges will be agreed if the book is fully or partially read, used, marked, bent, torn or if the spine is cracked, or if other products are worn in any way.
- HammondCare will exchange items deemed defective.
- Errors at purchase must be claimed within 7 days of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for checking the condition of their books and other products when received. HammondCare is not responsible for the condition of the item once it has been dispatched. If there is any question about the condition of the book or other product, please contact HammondCare within 14 days of purchase.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued without the original receipt. It is the customers' responsibility to retain their receipts.
- Refunds for non-delivery of product must be requested within three months from the date of purchase.
- Refunds for non-delivery of a subscription must be requested within a month of the date of purchase.
- Refunds for unwanted subscriptions are at the discretion of the HammondCare
- If a book or other product is altered, amended or cancelled, suitable refunds or exchanges for pre-order customers will be at the discretion of HammondCare
- Refunds can only be issued using the same method of purchase.
- HammondCare reserves the right to charge a minimal administration fee when replacement subscribers are organised.
- All returns and refunds are at the discretion of HammondCare.