As a service provider, HammondCare is uniquely positioned to ‘translate’ research into practice. We seek to ensure that our research is sustainable and capable of implementation across all our aged and health care services.
- Dementia and aged care
- Older persons' mental health
- Palliative care
- Pain management and treatment
- Rehabilitation and restorative care
- Workplace development and training
Our research not only focuses on improving a person's quality of life, but also seeks to assist family, carers and staff to provide the best quality of care and to feel supported in their role. Researchers at HammondCare blend expertise and passion, service delivery and rigorous inquiry.
Research Report 2014 (1239 KB)
The Dementia Centre
The Dementia Centre, established in the 1990s, provides a platform to build our research profile and develop our programs. It seeks to improve the quality of life of people living with dementia by providing access to the latest research. It does this through:
- Consultancies for facilities, families, individuals
- Design schools and study days
- Educational and training programs
- A growing range of publications and resources.