Aged and Dementia Care
HammondCare provides a comprehensive range of aged and dementia care services through HammondAtHome, Residential Aged Care services and The Dementia Centre.
HammondCare is dedicated to:
- Helping older people and people living with dementia to remain at home
- Providing homes for older people, and those living with dementia, who can no longer live independently
- Developing special care programs for residents with severe and persistent behaviors associated with their dementia in a residential setting
- Operating Australia’s first residential care cottage for people with young onset dementia
- Providing support for carers
HammondCare offers a range of services to assist older people and people with dementia and their carers to remain at home.
HammondCare offers a range of services for older people who cannot live independently at home and require low, high or dementia care in a residential facility.
The Dementia Centre is an independent consulting and advising service provided by HammondCare. Combining research, education and practical experience.
The staff at The HammondCare Social Club strive to create a safe, secure and friendly environment. We also strive to create a “club like” atmosphere where our clients have a real sense of belonging and ownership.
Dementia is a disability characterised by impaired memory and reasoning; impaired ability to learn; high levels of stress; and sensitivity to the social and built environment.