Aged and Dementia Care
HammondCare provides a comprehensive range of aged and dementia care services through HammondCare At Home, Residential Aged Care services and The Dementia Centre.
HammondCare is dedicated to:
- Helping older people and people living with dementia to remain at home
- Providing homes for older people, and those living with dementia, who can no longer live independently
- Developing special care programs for residents with severe and persistent behaviours associated with their dementia in a residential setting
- Operating Australia’s first residential care cottage for people with young onset dementia
- Providing support for carers