Interested in doing research at HammondCare?
HammondCare is supportive of research that aligns with our priorities and helps us provide better care to people in need.
Each year however, we receive numerous requests for access to our facilities, residents, clients, families and staff. We are interested in hearing from you but please also be mindful of the following when you get in touch:
- Requests need to be succinct, clearly outlining the purpose of the research, the methodology, the nature of the involvement of HammondCare residents, clients or staff and any costs involved, whether cash or in-kind
- Please be aware that HammondCare does not provide research grants
- All research needs to have valid approval from a recognised Human Research Ethics Committee for the duration of the research. If you do not yet have ethics approval, please tell us where and when you will apply, or why the research does not require it
- Your request may be subject to a Site Specific Approval by HammondCare
- All research personnel accessing any HammondCare site must provide a valid Criminal Record Check clearance prior to the commencement of the research. We can organise a check, but this will be at the researchers own expense
To tell us more about your research project, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 6 December 2010