Current Job Vacancies
Location: Braeside Hospital, Prairiewood NSW
Closing Date: 03-Mar-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Based at Braeside Hospital
- Permanent Part-time or full time
- Professional and friendly team
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
More about the role
The role of the Registered Nurse works within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to ensure safe, effective and quality patient care.
The essence of this role:
- To work autonomously providing holistic patient care in the 20 bed palliative care unit.
- Works within scope of professional nursing practice
- To be a leader within the team and promote the mission and mission in action.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- A passion to work in Palliative Care.
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Experience and/or qualifications in the specialty (desirable).
- Experience in working with people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and other language/ bilingual skills (desirable).
- Sound computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Empathy and patience.
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
Careers_RN_Braeside_Feb16 (482 KB)
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please contact Felicity Burns on (02) 9756 8876.
Closing Date, 3 March 2017
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.