Current Job Vacancies
Navigator/Relief Scheduler – HammondCare Support
Location: Neringah Hospital
Closing Date: 24-Feb-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Permanent full time role based at Neringah Hospital in Wahroonga
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
About the role:
The Navigator role is pivotal in providing excellent customer service, relevant information and a first response to incoming enquiries. The Relief Scheduler provides support to respond efficiently to Care Worker schedule changes with minimal disruption to clients and staff.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service or contact centre role.
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative and problem solve with limited supervision.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational abilities, including effective time management and ability to prioritise in a busy work environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence in customer service principles including conflict resolution to ensure the consistent provision of exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills, listening skills and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to record, report and maintain information.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills including database management and Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Knowledge of the Home Care Packages (HCP), Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), and upcoming reforms to these programmes.
- Demonstrated experience in scheduling (desirable).
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
Careers_NRS_Feb17 (453 KB)
For any further enquiries not addressed by the information pack please contact Tristan Hatcher on 0437 044 867.
Closing date, Friday 24th February 2017
All short listed applicants for this role will be asked to consent to a criminal record check