Current Job Vacancies
HammondCare At Home Community Care Workers
Location: Western Sydney and Nepean area
Closing Date: 28-Feb-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Permanent Part-time Positions available across 7 days
- Cert three in Aged Care NOT essential to apply, full training provided
- Western Sydney and Nepean (Blacktown, Holroyd and The Hills) area
HammondCare currently has a fantastic opportunity for a HammondAtHome Care Worker in Western Sydney.
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
We are passionate about improving quality of life for people in need and are currently looking for people who share this passion. Our ‘At Home’ services are growing and we are seeking care workers who genuinely want to make a difference in older people’s lives, by enabling our clients to maintain their sense of independence and wellbeing in their own home.
About the role
- Community care workers are part of dedicated and well-supported teams providing care in the home, including personal care such as showering and toileting, to our clients.
- The community care worker role is varied and fulfilling and one in which you really have the opportunity to ‘make someone’s day’.
- Comprehensive & ongoing training and development is provided throughout your career at HammondCare.
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with older people and have a regard and respect for the older generation;
- You are flexible in your approach to work and hours and a degree of responsibility in your job;
- You have a current Driver’s Licence and a reliable, insured car - for which mileage allowance is paid;
- No experience in Aged Care is required except a passion and enthusiasm to care for the elderly in their home.
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
Careers_CCW_WS_Feb17 (397 KB)
Please note, applications that do not address the selection criteria listed in the information pack will not be accepted.
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please phone Nadia Milson on 1800 826 166.
Closing Date: 28 February 2017
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and pre-employment functional assessment.