Current Job Vacancies
HammondCare At Home Community Care Workers
Location: Northern Sydney Area
Closing Date: Open until further notice
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Part-time opportunities are available across 7 days per week
Are you looking for a role where you can say “I made a difference today”?
Have you always enjoyed talking to older people?
- Innovative, industry-leading Independent Christian Charity in rapidly growing health industry
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services.
HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
Why work for HammondCare?
- We are a Values driven, rapidly growing organisation
- We will provide you with extensive training and development opportunities
- Role security and work/life balance
- HammondCare has a career development framework designed to develop and support you in your role and provide career progression opportunities
We can offer you a competitive salary
You can take advantage of Salary Packaging and other benefits offered through HammondCare Benefits, our exclusive employee benefits program.
We provide a supportive environment
About the role:
- Community care workers are part of dedicated and well-supported teams providing care in the home, including personal care such as showering and toileting, to our clients.
- The community care worker role is varied and fulfilling and one in which you really have the opportunity to ‘make someone’s day’.
You have a clear understanding of, and personal commitment to HammondCare’s Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action; and
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with older people and have a passion and regard for the older generation;
- You have an understanding of, or interest in learning more about, dementia and how to build relationships with people with dementia or special needs;
- You are flexible in your approach to work and hours
- You enjoy a degree of responsibility in your job;
- Your most valuable qualities are kindness and common sense;
- You have a current Driver’s Licence and a reliable, insured car - for which mileage allowance is paid;
No experience in Aged Care is required except a passion and enthusiasm to care for the elderly
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please see the link below:
Careers_Northern Syd CCW (317 KB)
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please contact James Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and pre-employment functional assessment.