Current Job Vacancies
Community Care Workers, HammondCare At Home
Location: Northern Sydney Area
Closing Date: 28-Feb-2018
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
Is your current employer not giving you enough hours?
Does your current employer not guarantee your hours?
Do you want flexibility to fit your work with your personal commitments?
Do you want industry-leading training to expand your skills, or even the chance to have your Cert III or IV paid for?
THEN HAMMONDCARE IS FOR YOU! We offer:
Part-time (minimum 20 hours per week) and Full-time (up to 36 hours per week) opportunities available across 7 days per week.
- Salary Packaging and tax benefits which increase your take-home pay
- Competitive salary, penalty rates, paid travel time and paid kilometres, and an allowance for gaps of over 1 hour in your roster
- Roles available in Upper North Shore, Lower North Shore, and Northern Beaches locations
- No experience or qualifications necessary – just a desire to improve quality of life
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need. We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services.
HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
About the role
Our Community care workers are part of dedicated and well-supported teams, and improve quality of life for older people living in the home, including personal care such as showering and toileting.
The community care worker role is varied and fulfilling and one in which you really have the opportunity to ‘make someone’s day’.
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with older people and have a passion and regard for the older generation;
- You have an understanding of, or interest in learning more about, dementia and how to build relationships with people with dementia or special needs;
- You are flexible in your approach to work and hours
- You have a current Driver’s Licence, a reliable car, and willingness to travel within Northern Sydney
Why work for HammondCare? We provide:
- A Values driven, rapidly growing organisation
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Role security and work/life balance
- A career development framework designed to develop and support you in your role and provide career progression opportunities
- A supportive work environment
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please see the link below:
Careers CCW NS Info July17 (391 KB)
Careers CCW NS Info July17 (391 KB)
- Please complete the availability form in the info pack and submit with your application.
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please email email@example.com
Closing date: 28 February 2018
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check and pre-employment functional assessment.