Current Job Vacancies
Dementia Centre Region Manager (Enabling and Commercial)
Closing Date: 26-Feb-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Fulltime opportunity
- Based in Greenwich
- Opportunity to lead a Friendly and professional team
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
The Dementia Centre was founded by HammondCare in 1995 as an impartial resource and provider of research and expertise to the aged and dementia care community. This is key to HammondCare's commitment to excellence in dementia care.
More about the role
The role of Region Manager works within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to provide consultation services to HammondCare under the enabling portfolio and to external service providers on a fee for service basis. As a senior member of the consultancy team the role will carry specific management responsibilities including working with the Head of Operations to ensure line management of consultants under the enabling and fee for service portfolio. You will work with the Head of Operations to provide line management of consultants and oversight of services, ensuring scheduled reporting takes place.
The Region Manager will deliver service contracts to specified deadlines, KPIs and reporting standards. They will take a lead in the quality and standard of service under enabling provision. Dementia Centre Consultancy services must meet quality processes and standards and the Region Manager will support this by collaborating with other portfolios DSA to meet this shared objective.
The essence of this role:
- Line management and support of consulting team
- Deliver knowledge and dementia expertise to HammondCare and commercial services
- Report writing and project planning/management skills
- Collaborative working with senior colleagues across the Dementia Centre portfolio of services
- Maintaining the standard and currency of the expertise provided by the consultancy team
- Position HammondCare’s Dementia Centre as an thought leader
- A tertiary degree in nursing or allied health
- Significant practical experience in a residential aged or community care, with a specialised focus on dementia
- Experience managing a team of skilled professionals.
- Experienced in operating effectively in a multi-site environment.
- A current drivers licence and safe driving record. Willingness to travel between HammondCare’s sites and services.
- Strong administrative and computer skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
Careers_DCRM_Jan17 (533 KB)
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please contact Luke Mackay during business hours only on 0439 095 020
Closing Date, 26 February 2017
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.