Current Job Vacancies
HammondCare At Home (Community) Care Workers
Location: Various Locations
Closing Date: Open until further notice
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Part-time and Casual opportunities are available
- Are you looking for a role where you can say “I made a difference today”?
- Do you get a buzz out of making people smile?
- Have you always enjoyed talking to older people?
- Do you want a job that offers all of the above? Then look no further!
HammondCare currently has fantastic opportunities for Community Care Workers at different locations across NSW!
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity, specialising in dementia and aged care, palliative care, rehabilitation, specialist mental health for older people and other health & aged care services. We are internationally recognized for our dementia care and are regarded as one of Australia’s most innovative aged care and health providers. Our organisation provides these services through sub-acute hospitals, residential care and innovative community services in NSW.
As an employer, HammondCare can offer you a rewarding and progressive work environment and can support you to develop a career in the fast growing and dynamic Aged Care sector.
About the role
We are passionate about improving quality of life for people in need and are currently looking for people who share this passion. Our ‘At Home’ services are growing and we are seeking care workers who genuinely want to make a difference in older people’s lives, by enabling our clients to maintain their sense of independence and wellbeing in their own home.
As a community care worker, you will be part of a dedicated and well-supported team providing care in the home, including personal care such as showering and toileting, to our clients. The role is varied and fulfilling and one in which you really have the opportunity to ‘make someone’s day’.
- You genuinely enjoy engaging with older people and have a regard and respect for the older generation
- You have an understanding of, or interest in learning more about, dementia and how to build relationships with people with dementia or special needs You are flexible in your approach to work and hours
- You enjoy a degree of responsibility in your job
- Your most valuable qualities are kindness and common sense
- You have a current Driver’s Licence and a reliable, insured car - for which mileage allowance is paid
- You have a clear understanding of, and personal commitment to HammondCare’s Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action and
- No experience in Aged Care is required except a passion and enthusiasm to care for the elderly in their home.
Interested and like to know more?
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program. For more info check out our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers car
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on the link below.
Careers_rollingAd_CCW_Jan17 (1044 KB)
Please note, applications that do not address the selection criteria listed in the information pack will not be accepted.
Closing Date: Open until further noticeAll shortlisted applicants will be asked to consent to a national criminal record check being conducted and pre-employment functional assessment.