Current Job Vacancies
Clinical Care Manager (Registered Nurse)
Closing Date: 27-Feb-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- Exciting Full-time opportunity available
- Based in Miranda
- Friendly and professional team
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
More about the role
The role of Clinical Care Manager works within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to make a significant contribution to the clinical care delivery within Miranda by advising the Manager, SDAs/RN’s and Care Staff in providing care that is aligned with HammondCare’s philosophy of care. The role works within the philosophy and core values of HammondCare to ensure that the service is tailored to the needs of the individual clients and delivered in a style that aims to maximise client satisfaction.
The essence of this role:
- Advise the Managers, SDAs/RNs and Care Staff in clinical care delivery that is aligned with HammondCare’s model of care.
- Education in clinical areas and processes and assist in the facilitation of clinical care delivery by the Carer
- Support and investigate clinical / resident incidents as required
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action.
- RN qualified and current registration with AHPRA
- Current driver’s licence.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to work well with other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate and develop a team and effectively work with other staff.
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial performance.
- Experience managing a team of skilled professionals.
- Empathy, compassion and patience.
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program.
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
Careers_CCM_Miranda_Feb17 (352 KB)
For any specific queries please contact Margaret Watkiss on (02) 8513 2000.
Closing Date: 27 February 2017
All short listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check.