Current Job Vacancies
Allied Health Assistant
Location: Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai, South East Sydney, South West Sydney Areas
Closing Date: 24-Mar-2017
How to Apply: Send your resume to the contact below
- HammondCare are seeking Allied Health Assistant staff to join our Restorative Care Allied Health team
- Permanent full-time and or part-time opportunities available in Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai, South East Sydney and South West Sydney Areas
- Friendly and professional team
HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
Bringing these health, hospital and aged care services together, HammondCare has been able to develop innovative, flexible care models designed to serve people with complex health or aged care needs, regardless of their circumstances.
HammondCare works to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join the HammondCare’s growing Restorative Care Allied Health team providing Rehabilitation and Aged Care services across the Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai, South West Sydney and South East Sydney areas.
The role of the Allied Health Assistant is to work within the Mission and Mission in Action of HammondCare to ensure a high standard of service is provided to clients through HammondCare’s Centre for Positive Ageing, along with appropriate support and advice to their carers. The Allied Health Assistant will participate as a member of the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) to ensure a person centred, evidence based, continuous quality improvement work environment that is consistent with the values and ethics of HammondCare.
The essence of this role:
- Participate as a member of the HammondCare team in the application of the organisation’s Mission and values to the pursuit of its objectives in a person centred, continuous quality improvement work environment.
- Assist, as directed and in consultation with therapy staff, in the provision of effective and efficient therapy services for clients, and appropriate support and advice to their carers and HammondCare staff
- Assist in the delivery of short term restorative care programs for clients in accordance with HammondCare requirements and the Australian Government Short-Term Restorative Care Programme
- Commitment to engage and align with HammondCare’s Christian Mission, Motivation and Mission in Action
- Experience working in a rehabilitation or aged care setting
- Please refer to the essential and desirable criteria listed in the information package for your discipline
HammondCare offers its staff competitive salaries, excellent training & development opportunities, a supportive environment and a fabulous benefits program. For more info check out our website: www.hammond.com.au/careers
Ready to make a change? Apply Now!
For an information pack, including the selection criteria, and details on how to apply, please click on link below:
For any specific queries not answered by the information pack, please contact Michelle Anthony, 8788 3906
Closing Date, COB 24 March 2017