In the latest video in The Profile Series, we get to know Meredith Gresham, Senior Dementia Consultant with the Dementia Centre.
Meredith Gresham is an occupational therapist, has also been captivated by psychiatry especially in the care of older people. Meredith delivered a presentation to the very first HammondCare conference back in 1996 and joined the organisation a year or so later.
Interested in more of the Profile Series?
Watch more videos:
- Dr Stephen Judd, HammondCare Chief Executive
- John Nadjarian, Special Care Program Manager at HammondCare Southwood
- Sally Yule, General Manager HammondAtHome
- Angela Raguz, General Manager Residential Care
- Helen Croft, Purchasing Officer
- Richard and Malcolm Geeves
- Michael Cooney
- Sharon Jordan, Specialist Dementia Advisor
- Associate Professor Andrew Cole, Chief Medical Officer
- Associate Professor Friedbert Kohler, Braeside Hospital