The Centre for Public Christianity
The Centre for Public Christianity (CPX) is a not-for-profit media organization that offers a Christian perspective on contemporary life by engaging mainstream media and the general public with well-researched material about the relevance of Christianity in the 21st Century.
Established in 2007, the Centre for Public Christianity:
- Seeks to be a benchmark for Christian thinking and communication in Australia and beyond
- Offers free vodcast/podcast comment, interviews, and other web-based resources
- Produces a range of popular and academic works exploring the relevance of the Christian faith
- Is a one stop shop for media outlets in search of informed and independent Christian comment
- Runs events and short courses for the curious and skeptical alike
- Supports a network of Christian scholars and research projects across a range of disciplines
- Serves as a speakers bureau and training facility for Christian thinkers and communicators
The Centre has no denominational affiliation and seeks to represent historic Christianity as defined by the Nicene Creed.