At HammondCare, in addition to your salary, salary packaging options, and the excellent education and professional development opportunities we offer, we also have a great program of benefits for staff to access.
- A comprehensive Orientation program which covers information on HammondCare’s services and philosophy of care, safe working methods, and an insight into Dementia.
- Residential and Community Care Development Days for all staff working in those areas.
- Theme Days, to build knowledge and skills in relation to core aspects of effective care.
- Front Line Manager Training – to provide managers with the skills and knowledge to manage and lead our dedicated staff.
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Aging, Home & Community)
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Aging Support
- Managers Skill Sets - BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships & BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
HammondCare enjoys offering staff the opportunity to develop their careers within the organisation. We have numerous examples of staff undertaking lateral and/or promotional moves and the opportunities really are endless within our growing organisation. All positions are generally advertised internally, either before, or concurrently with external advertising, so staff have the opportunity to apply for a new role within HammondCare.
In addition, employees are encouraged to discuss their Learning & Development objectives at least annually, with their Manager, through the Annual Development Meeting process. A number of staff undertake further education to enhance their skills and knowledge in their area of expertise, and are supported to do this. HammondCare also offers a Nursing Scholarship Program, which staff can apply to, which offers a range of support options to staff wishing to undertake a Registered Nursing Degree whilst working for us.
HammondCare Benefits Program
"HammondCare Benefits" - Allsorts of great stuff!
HammondCare Benefits (264 KB)
HammondCare Benefits is a fabulous program of benefits that is exclusive to HammondCare staff and has been designed to allow staff to opt in or out of benefits, as and when it suits their circumstances. The range of benefits includes up to 14 weeks paid parental leave, grandparent leave, and the opportunity to purchase up to 2 weeks of additional annual leave per year. There is also the option to access staff discounts on Health and Travel Insurance as well as a Loyalty Card offering significant discounts on goods and services. Just one of many reasons for you to consider joining the HammondCare family!