Graduate Registered Nurse Program
HammondCare's Graduate Registered Nurse Program 2017 - Applications now closed
Kick start your career with an industry-leading charity!
Established in 1932 and regarded nationally and internationally as one of Australia’s most innovative health & aged care providers, HammondCare is an independent Christian charity that exists to improve quality of life for people in need.
We specialise in aged and dementia care, palliative care, rehabilitation, mental health services for older people, and other related health and aged care services. HammondCare seeks to embed evidence based best practice in its services and we provide these services through home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care.
About the Program
The HammondCare 12 month Aged Care Graduate Program will give you a kick start in your nursing career. The program consists of 4 rotations (within NSW) with placements in our health and hospitals business, At Home Services, dementia-specific Residential Services and then the graduate can choose, for their 4th rotation, whether to return to At Home or Residential Services.
Graduates will be able to select a program based in either our northern or southern service area. HammondCare also provides a comprehensive training program, a Registered Nurse Clinical Coach in each rotation to guide and support your development, as well as a non-clinical mentor for the 12 months.
Why work for HammondCare
- We are a Values driven, rapidly growing organisation
- We will provide you with extensive training and development opportunities
- We offer Role security and work/life balance
- Training opportunities with Hammond College (RTO) that provides specialised and tailored health, aged care and management courses for the specific needs, standards and regulatory requirements of the health and aged care sectors
- HammondCare has a career development framework designed to develop and support you in your role and provide career progression opportunities
- You can take advantage of Salary Packaging and other benefits offered through HammondCare Benefits, our exclusive employee benefits program
- We provide a supportive environment
The Program starts in March 2017!
Any queries about HammondCare’s Graduate Registered Nurse program can be directed to: email@example.com.Susie Pairman (R), RN Professional Development Liaison and Aroha Sakaria (L), Hammond College Manager, Health and Hospitals at the University of Wollongong Nursing Careers Expo in May 2016.